AFL Roosters Delisted

Anything to do with the current Roosters team

Roosters 4 Premiers
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 am
Location: In Front of the BBQ

AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by Roosters 4 Premiers » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:54 am

So far there are 2 North players delisted from the AFL - Kym Le Bois (Carlton) and Cam Hewett (Power). Let's hope they can be enticed back to the Roosters.

Scott
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:38 pm

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by Scott » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:39 pm

I’d like to see north make a play for Jack Trengove, even though he was originally from Sturt I believe.

User avatar
Magellan
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Circumnavigating Prospect Oval.

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by Magellan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:20 pm

Yes, let's hope the club had made contact. Hopefully they've also started their search for a ruckman.
It's bad luck to be superstitious.

User avatar
RobRooster
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:07 pm
Location: Prospect of course!

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by RobRooster » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:22 pm

Scott wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:39 pm
I’d like to see north make a play for Jack Trengove, even though he was originally from Sturt I believe.
I heard he has already linked with The Eagles.
We are the Great Great Club again !!
We're the good old RED and WHITES !!
NORTH forever !

johntheclaret
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:27 pm

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by johntheclaret » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:25 am

RobRooster wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:22 pm
Scott wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:39 pm
I’d like to see north make a play for Jack Trengove, even though he was originally from Sturt I believe.
I heard he has already linked with The Eagles.
FFS, if it isn’t the Eagles it will be Norwood. Maybe we need some paper bags

User avatar
locky
Posts: 10999
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:47 pm
Location: Lockies Crownie Bar and Lounge

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by locky » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:06 pm

johntheclaret wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:25 am
RobRooster wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:22 pm
Scott wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:39 pm
I’d like to see north make a play for Jack Trengove, even though he was originally from Sturt I believe.
I heard he has already linked with The Eagles.
FFS, if it isn’t the Eagles it will be Norwood. Maybe we need some paper bags

and not wet ones
Work hard, dream big, make it count.

User avatar
RobRooster
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:07 pm
Location: Prospect of course!

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by RobRooster » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Magellan wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:20 pm
Yes, let's hope the club had made contact. Hopefully they've also started their search for a ruckman.
I think you will find not chasing a Ruckman, sticking with Harvey, Barns, Blair, Hart & Craig
We are the Great Great Club again !!
We're the good old RED and WHITES !!
NORTH forever !

User avatar
Magellan
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Circumnavigating Prospect Oval.

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by Magellan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Disappointing.

Dunno much about Hart, but is probably a work in progress, Blair is the same and would want to improve, Craig needs to be injury free (which seems to be a rarity these days), and Harvey and Barns are forwards who should stay forward (like in the 2018 finals series).
It's bad luck to be superstitious.

User avatar
RobRooster
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:07 pm
Location: Prospect of course!

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by RobRooster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:13 am

Hart is over 200cm and played U18 plus a few Ressies, but will play Ressies with opportunity League. Big guys like Hart can be picked up with a flick, make the most of him seeing he’s been in the North system since “birth” :D
Blair is working his butt of learning the trade, and will improve big time!
Craig yes injuries is going to cost him, and to much a risk ! Time has caught up on him you would think !
Barns has fixed his shoulder complaint so should be great next year, well Harvey showed he can Ruck and has lost weight (shows how well he moves).
This group are very close along with a players retained very close knit club !
Oh on Harrison Wigg (unrestricted free agent), so if nobody signs him may be a big inclusion for the Roosters !
We are the Great Great Club again !!
We're the good old RED and WHITES !!
NORTH forever !

Rufus
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by Rufus » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Robbie Young has been delisted, I hope that North is going after him. Would be a good pick up for us!

User avatar
RobRooster
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:07 pm
Location: Prospect of course!

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by RobRooster » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:52 am

Rufus wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:35 pm
Robbie Young has been delisted, I hope that North is going after him. Would be a good pick up for us!
@ 24 yrs age certainly would be a great return recruit (premiership player). Hopefully with Robbie he can keep focus as the AFL dream comes to an end. Certainly has been spoken/ kept in contact with from North.
Another Young (Aaron) is in limbo at the AFL Gold Coast Suns alike Harrison Wigg, and whether they are resigned or picked up elsewhere depends on the draft etc. Me for one would like to see the Young’s and Wigg return to North.
We are the Great Great Club again !!
We're the good old RED and WHITES !!
NORTH forever !

johntheclaret
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:27 pm

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by johntheclaret » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:34 am

RobRooster wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:52 am
Rufus wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:35 pm
Robbie Young has been delisted, I hope that North is going after him. Would be a good pick up for us!
@ 24 yrs age certainly would be a great return recruit (premiership player). Hopefully with Robbie he can keep focus as the AFL dream comes to an end. Certainly has been spoken/ kept in contact with from North.
Another Young (Aaron) is in limbo at the AFL Gold Coast Suns alike Harrison Wigg, and whether they are resigned or picked up elsewhere depends on the draft etc. Me for one would like to see the Young’s and Wigg return to North.
That’s the only problem. @ 24 he can put his hand up again at the next draft and then again at the mid season draft. Even if he signs a 2 or 3 year contract it won’t mean anything if he gets the nod.

robranisgod
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:17 pm

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by robranisgod » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Roosters 4 Premiers wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:54 am
So far there are 2 North players delisted from the AFL - Kym Le Bois (Carlton) and Cam Hewett (Power). Let's hope they can be enticed back to the Roosters.
Both players have signed for the Roosters for season 2020.

johntheclaret
Posts: 11296
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:27 pm

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by johntheclaret » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:58 am

robranisgod wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:48 pm
Roosters 4 Premiers wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:54 am
So far there are 2 North players delisted from the AFL - Kym Le Bois (Carlton) and Cam Hewett (Power). Let's hope they can be enticed back to the Roosters.
Both players have signed for the Roosters for season 2020.
Very good news
Well done North
Welcome back lads

Roosters 4 Premiers
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 am
Location: In Front of the BBQ

Re: AFL Roosters Delisted

Post by Roosters 4 Premiers » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:56 am

Harrison Wigg and Aaron Young have been delisted by the Gold Coast Suns. Wigg is one of ours but Young is a Victorian who was assigned to us in 2011-12 while on the Power list. He played 14 League games for us.

Post Reply